Why become a member of the NCBC ?
The NCBC provides its members with a wide range of business focused information and services and access to a large network of entrepreneurs.
Activities and services include :
- Practical information on the latest economic and business related developments, both general information and sector specific updates
- Have access to an extensive network of Chinese and Dutch entrepreneurs and experts active in the China market
- Attend sector specific briefings and seminars
- Be advised on opportunities in China
- Share information about your products and services with other members
- Meet and engage with visiting officials and entrepreneurs from China during events organized by the NCBC
- Receive information about outbound official and private trade and investment missions to China
- Explore opportunities through NCBC’s network for partnering with Chinese companies and be introduced to relevant potential business partners and consultants
- Join visits to both Dutch and Chinese member companies with operations in China
- Meet visiting high officials and business executives in Brussels through NCBC’s affiliation with the EU-China Business Association (EUCBA)
- Free entrance or reduced rates to seminars or for collective activities or events organized by associations and clubs that are associated with the NCBC
- Receive (at request) free current reports about the developments in the Chinese markets (a.o. e-commerce, priority sectors, retail, prices of raw materials, etc.)
- Receive (at request) free market reports about Chinese provinces and cities
Membership Fee :
The membership fee for 2022 has been fixed at € 400.= (NO VAT)
During the year a pro-rata amount will be charged.
To register as a member, please click click here to fill out the form.