Why become a member of the NCBC ?
The NCBC provides its members with a wide range of business focused information and services and access to a large network of entrepreneurs.
Activities and services include :
- Practical information on the latest economic and business related developments, both general information and sector specific updates
- Have access to an extensive network of Chinese and Dutch entrepreneurs and experts active in the China market
- Attend sector specific briefings and seminars to include the “Belt and Road Initiative” and opportunities for Dutch enterprises ; the “Made in China 2025” project and the implications arising from Chinese investments in Europe for in particular the manufacturing industry
- Be advised on opportunities for startups and incubators in China
- Be invited for Sino-Dutch match making events to include the China-Netherlands Economic Cooperation Forum
- Meet and engage with visiting officials and entrepreneurs from China during one of the round tables and networking events organized by the NCBC
- Be among the first ones to know about outbound official and private trade and investment missions to China
- Explore opportunities through NCBC’s network for partnering with Chinese companies and be introduced to relevant potential business partners and consultants
- Join visits to both Dutch and Chinese member companies having operations in China
- Participate in “Thé China Drinks Party”, the largest China related informal reception organised annually in the Netherlands
- Be invited for the “Meet the Chinese ambassador” reception
- Join the annual “China Trade Dinner” attended by ambassadors, senior officials and senior executives
- Meet visiting high officials and business executives in Brussels through NCBC’s affiliation with the EU-China Business Association (EUCBA)
- Free entrance or reduced rates to seminars or for collective activities or events organized by associations and clubs that are associated with the NCBC
- Promote and increase your company’s visibility through advertising at the NCBC website at a discounted rate
- Receive (at request) free current reports about the developments in the Chinese markets (a.o. e-commerce, priority sectors, retail, prices of raw materials, etc.)
- Receive (at request) free market reports about Chinese provinces and cities
Membership Fee :
The membership fee for 2020 has been fixed at € 400.= (excl. VAT).
The Board of the NCBC calls on you to renew your membership or sign up by clicking here to fill out the registration form.