With: Mr Maxime Van ‘t Klooster, Partner, Director Beijing at Acclime Group
Dear member or friend of the NCBC,
The Netherlands China Business Council has the pleasure to invite you to a special webinar focusing on the results of the “Two Sessions” and the 14th 5-Year Plan of the People’s Republic of China. The webinar will take place on Thursday 15th April from 09:00 – 10:00 hrs CET (+6 hrs in Beijing).
On Thursday March 4, the Two Sessions officially kicked off.
The Two Sessions, or Lianghui, is the popular name for the back-to-back meetings of two of China’s major political bodies – the Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC) and the National People’s Congress (NPC).
Mr Maxime Van ‘t Klooster, Partner and Director Beijing Office at the Acclime Group, a member of the NCBC, closely monitored the Two Sessions and will share his view.
Questions he will focus on include:
- How will China leave COVID in the past?
- How does it plan to revitalize the economy?
- Will China focus on creating more jobs?
- Will China continue to expand international business and collaboration?
- What will the effects be of China’s rise and what will the country’s foreign policy be?
- And: What will all of this mean for Dutch companies and companies based in the Netherlands (highlights of selected sectors)?
09:00 – 09:10 hrs: Welcome remarks by: Mr Jochum Haakma, Chairman of the Netherlands China Business Council and Chairman, EU-China Business Association
09:10 – 09:45 hrs: Speech by Mr Maxime Van ‘t Klooster, Partner and Director Beijing Office at the Acclime Group
09:45 – 10:00 hrs: Q&A session Moderated by Mr Boudewijn Poldermans, Vice Chairman NCBC
Mr Maxime van ‘t Klooster, Partner and Director Beijing Office at the Acclime Group.
Maxime has a Master degree in International Business and a bachelor degree in Business Economics. He has been living 7 years in China and currently is Partner and Director of the Beijing Office at the Acclime Group.
He has a deep understanding of Chinese culture and Chinese business etiquette. Maxime is managing a team to execute the inbound consultancy projects of the Acclime Group in Beijing.
Due to working with Chinese locals, he has significant experience in managing Chinese staff on a day-to-day basis and is communicating daily between Western SME’s and Chinese corporations.
Maxime has gained a variety of experiences in project management and consulting projects. Examples are:
- Providing strategic market entry advice to Western SME’s;
- Guiding the setup (and dissolution) of company structures (i.e. WFOE, Rep Office) in China;
- Conducting market feasibility studies in different sectors, such as the Wind-energy, Logistics, E-commerce, Automotive, and Medical.
- Meeting Chinese companies on behalf of his Western Clients, facilitate communication and establish contact.
Mr Jochum Haakma, Chairman Netherlands China Business Council and Chairman, EU-China Business Association.
Mr Boudewijn Poldermans, Vice Chairman of the NCBC, sinologist, consultant